Dark on Light
|Light on Dark||
|Crush & Brush||
|Product Line up||Download hi-res||Download web-res|
|Crush & Brush Toothpaste Tablets Mint||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Crush & Brush Toothpaste Tablets Mint Charcoal||Download hi-res||Product Information|
Crush & Brush Toothpaste Tablets Tangerine Dream
Crush & Brush Toothpaste Tablets Grape Soda
Crush & Brush Toothpaste Tablets Rootbeer Float
|Activated Charcoal 3.3oz||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Activated Charcoal 1.6oz||
|Citrus Spice Blend(formerly Thievery)||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Spearmint||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Moringa||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Fennel||Download hi-res||Product Information|
|Cinnamon||Download hi-res||Product Information|
About Our Toothpaste:
- Our Products are cruelty-free, vegan, rich in minerals & Earth friendly.
- Plastic-free toothpaste in a reusable packaging
- Premium toothpaste manufactured in Nelson, British Columbia Canada
- Nelson Naturals is the First plastic-free toothpaste manufacturer in the World.
- Whether you're looking for sparkling white teeth, super fresh breath, or simply searching for a toothpaste that is non-toxic, Nelson Naturals has you covered!
- Their 7 unique formulas offer a wide array of benefits and are the perfect addition to your oral health routine.
- Proudly Plastic-Free & Made in Canada, Nelson Naturals is helping you take care of your mouth, as well as the planet!
It's a simple as that. =)
We recommend dipping your brush directly in the jar to apply. Not only is this extremely easy to use but you can actually get it all out. Alternatively, you can use a small spoon to apply to bristles.
Please re-cap the jar after use to prevent the product from drying. (Head here for more FAQ)
Who We Are
We are Kevin Hagel and Dana Di Ponio, and we are the founders of Nelson Naturals. We started manufacturing toothpaste because we were frustrated with the lack of high quality, plastic-free toothpaste available to the public.
In 2012, Nelson Naturals launched with the mission of creating the best ecofriendly toothpaste formulas on the Planet.
We chose reusable glass jars for the packaging of our products, to contribute to a plastic-free World. Once empty, you can either recycle the jars, upcycle them, or bring them to one of our refill centers to top them up (full list of refill centers below).
- Dana & Kevin, Founders of Nelson Naturals.
Diverting Plastic Away from Oceans and Landfills Since 2012
Since our launch, we have helped divert over ~ 60,000 plastic tubes of toothpaste away from the landfill, the land, or the oceans,.By opting for Nelson Naturals toothpaste, you take a step towards sustainability and contribute to reducing today's reliance on single use plastics.
We believe in giving back. We donate 5% of our overall profits to great causes.
Top 10 Natural Canadian brands - Sustainably Savvy
- Click here to show all the refilleries.
Become a Nelson Naturals Distributor
If you are interested in stocking our products, please contact us at email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself including - Where you are located, as well as some information about your store.